We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
Fields of Invitation: School of Natural Science
Detailed Majors: Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry is seeking outstanding applicants for tenure-track positions at any level (assistant, associate, and full professor) in all fields of chemistry. The successful candidates must have the potential to do pioneering research and to teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ More applications from well experienced women scientists are encouraged.
※ More applications from well industrially experienced scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
Application: Mar.21. ~ Apr.18.
Basic Screening and Specialty Screening: Apr.19. ~ May.23.
Interview: The end of May~the beginning of June
Appointment: After August
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- With a photo attatched C.V.
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
- Video Materials (Individually requested after document screening)
- Video lecture materials presented in English (within 30 minutes) (Seminar Demo within 20~25minutes, Future Research Plan within 5~10minutes)
- From : A file compatible with Windows7
- File Size : within 1GB
- Upload to : Individually notified Web-disk (The file name should be corresponded to applicant’s name)
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
Email) firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel) 052-217-1104
Hyeon Suk Shin, PhD
Professor of Chemistry School of Natural Science