Xuzhou Medical University Employment Plan for Jiangsu Distinguished Professors
Xuzhou Medical University (XZMU) originated from Jiangsu Provincial Medical College established in 1934, and was renamed as Xuzhou Medical University approved by the Ministry of Education on March 2016. The university is located in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, and is a higher medical university with a long history and distinctive characteristics. It is now the center of medical education, medical service and medical research in Northern Jiangsu Province and in the whole Huaihai economic zone.
XZMU offers 27 undergraduate programs such as Clinical Medicine, Anesthesiology, Medical Imageology, Pharmacology, Stomatology, Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, Public Administration, etc.. XZMU has 2 first-level discipline doctoral programs in Clinical Medicine and Biology, 5 first-level discipline master’s programs in Clinical Medicine, Basic Medicine, Biology, Pharmacology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 2 professional master’s programs in Clinical Medicine and Pharmacology, and a post-doctoral research center.
The university always attaches importance on the building of the talents team, and attracts and retains a group of outstanding talents with scientific operating mechanism and vigorous development. We are committed to providing the opportunity and atmosphere to train and improve our faculty members and recruiting outstanding domestic and overseas talents from all over the world. We sincerely welcome advanced talents to engage in the development of Xuzhou Medical University.
2. Basic Medicine
4. Clinical Medicine
5. Public Health and Preventive Medicine
II. Job Requirements
- Abide by the constitution and laws of the People's Republic of China, with high morals, strict academic attitude and be physically and mentally healthy.
- Overseas candidates should have doctoral degree and no more than 45 years old in principle.
- Candidates should have three years’ overseas research and work experiences after doctoral degree and work as assistant professor or a relevant position in a renowned overseas university or research institute.
- Candidates should have high academic achievements, have been in charge of key scientific research projects, published papers with higher impact factors in the key academic journals, mastered key technology, held important invention patents, or have achievements in the transformation of major scientific and technological achievements. The candidates’ research achievements should reach the international advanced level and have a great impact on the academic world. No intellectual property right disputes.
III. Job Responsibilities
Lead the research to advanced domestic level in its frontiers, in order to catch up with or keep in pace with international advanced level. Take charge of national and provincial key scientific research projects and attain remarkable achievements. Lead or participate in leading the construction of the disciplinary or teaching team construction Instruct the core course of the discipline and promote domestic and international academic exchanges.
IV. Employment period
Three years. The candidates with Chinese nationality should be formally transferred into our university in principle. And the candidates with foreign nationality should work full time during the employment period.
V. Recruitment Procedure
Open recruitment for candidates all over the world and the best ones will be admitted.
Anyone who meets the requirements and intends to apply should submit resume as an attachment, which is unreturnable, to the designated emailbox. Your application documents should cover the following aspects:
- Application form for distinguished professor of Jiangsu province
- Photocopies or scanned electronic files of the following documents:
(1) Documents of academic degree and diploma, returned overseas candidates have to provide regulated certificate, identification card or passport, permanent residence permit and relevant qualification certificates.
(2) Documents to certify the major scientific research projects undertaken, the prize rewarded and the patent gained.
(3) 5 innovational papers in full text and the cover of the relevant journals. Covers, contents and the first page of other major publications.
(4) Documents to certify the paper has been selected by SCI、EI、SSCI、CSSCI or other citation (Only search report of the paper selection and citation is necessary rather than detailed search results and lists.)
(5) Documents to certify your overseas position or important domestic position.
(6) Documents to certify your position at international academic conference and invitation or notification to make a conference lecture or invited lecture or reports.
- University organizes the peer experts for evaluation.
- Jiangsu Education Department organizes experts for evaluation.
- Formal employment. University signs the employment contract and research assignment with Jiangsu distinguished professor.
VI、Supporting measures taken by the school authority
1.The duration of employment is three years. The Jiangsu Provincial Government will provide 1,000,000.00-2,000,000.00 RMB as research funding for Jiangsu distinguished professors. Xuzhou Medical University will provide research funding which will not be less than the Provincial standard.
Employed outstanding natural science talents will obtain 4,000,000.00 RMB for research during the three years. Jiangsu Finance Department will provide 2,000,000.00 RMB and university will also provide 2,000,000.00 RMB.
2. For the 3-year employment period, the Jiangsu Provincial Government will provide a bonus of 120,000.00 RMB (exempt from individual income tax) for each professor every year. University will provide salary, insurance, welfare and other treatments according to the relevant national regulations.
3. Desirable working and living conditions, housing, laboratory for scientific research and office will be provided for the distinguished professor.
4. Outstanding members in academic research will be selected for the distinguished professor if needed.
Department: Personnel Department, Xuzhou Medical University
Contact Person: Li Yuandong，Wang Linlin
Address: No. 209 Tongshan Road, Xuzhou, Jiangsu province
Email: email@example.com Website: rsc.xzhmu.edu.cn