Research Scientist-Analytical Development
The Bioprocess Research and Development organization strives to deliver creative medicines to patients through the development and commercialization of monoclonal antibodies, novel therapeutic proteins, and peptides. This organization is a multidisciplinary group that works collaboratively with our discovery and manufacturing colleagues. Located in Indianapolis, scientists have full access to our scientific excellence and engineering capabilities.
Are you an expert scientist with a passion for method development? Do you seek opportunities to collaborate with top scientific talent and technologies?
As a senior scientist in our analytical group, you are responsible for the development of all or part of our analytical control strategies. You will directly support the development, qualification, and validation to support in-process, release, characterization analysis, and stability testing of active pharmaceutical ingredient and drug product. You will work support biotherapeutic product development through the use of state of the art analytical, bioanalytical, and characterization methods. You will support our discovery, toxicology, cell culture, purification, formulation and manufacturing organizations. Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversight for method transfers to development, QCL, or third party personnel.
- Align work with all relevant development quality, regulatory, HSE, GLP, and GMP requirements.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Basic Qualifications
- Ph.D. in analytical, biophysical, biochemistry, or related discipline
- Chemistry experience with knowledge of one or more of the following, as appropriate: separations, spectroscopy, immunochemistry, biophysical/biochemical characterization, and bioanalytical sciences.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstration of scientific leadership skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in an interdisciplinary team environment.
Day shift, located on Lilly Corporate Center
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.