Laboratory Head of Safety Pharmacology -182383
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Are you seeking for a new professional challenge with attractive prospects at a pharmaceutical company? If so, we can offer you an opportunity within our research department Drug Discovery Sciences located in Biberach to deepen and advance your professional skills in a demanding field of work.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role as laboratory head you lead a safety pharmacology laboratory and manage the technical staff.
- You supervise studies assessing the physiological effects of drug candidates.
- In addition, you support research-based project teams as well as define the strategic approach for safety pharmacology profiling of drug candidates.
- Reporting study results as well as preparation of regulatory documentation is also part of your tasks and responsibilities.
- Ph.D. in veterinary medicine and/or pharmacology, physiology; practical experience with safety pharmacology studies in the pharmaceutical industry is appreciated
- Experienced in collecting physiological data from various pharmacological models
- Capability of online data acquisition, data analysis techniques and associated software
- Expertise in designing studies to investigate cardiovascular, renal, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system effects of drugs and drug candidates
- Innovative, motivated and solution-oriented way of working, leadership experience as well as strong communication skills
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Yue Pan, Tel: +49 (0)735154-188546
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.