Enterprise Social Media Group, Senior Specialist, Workstream Realization Lead
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The organization is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing Merck's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
The Workstream Realization Lead will manage multiple workstreams within Enterprise Social Media Group and partner with agency partners as needed. Workstreams include, content development, insights and analytics, and Global Command Center Network of Pulse Social Media Command Centers and key internal activities. In addition, the Realization Lead for the ESMG will aid in running regular meetings and coordinating stakesholders across highly matrixed team. Last, the Realization Lead will help track social media assets, The Pulse Tour requests and identify process improvement steps and communications management coordinating global social media teams.
- Lead multiple US based and Global cross-functional team regular meetings such as Extended Team Meeting, Operations Meeting and Social Media Command Center Team meetings supporting operations at The Pulse.
- Partner closely with agency Project Mangers to align work and stakeholders
- Track and support process for MSD social media activities and assets when entered into the Social Media Registry including management of the Global Social Media Registry Asset List
- Manage the global social media registry asset list and update social media footprint for presentations as needed
- Administrative support for Social Media Network on Sync including information, organization and updates.
- Track and coordinate staffing fo tours of the US Pulse, Social Media Command Center in Upper Gwynedd
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Experience engaging with managing multiple stakeholders
- Project Management experience across and within workstreams
- Leading meetings with multiple stakeholders to understand objectives, business or communication needs, priorities,
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment with external agencies
- Ability to thrive under tight timelines when needed
- Comfort working in highly matrixed environment of multiple teams and agencies
- Proven communication and project planning skills
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry (optional)
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Job: Marketing Communications/Channels
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings:
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck