Servier is an international pharmaceutical company governed by a non-profit Foundation and headquartered in France.
With a strong international presence in 148 countries and a turnover of 4 billion euros in 2016, we employ over 21,000 people worldwide and more than 2,000 in R&D, in Paris area.
Being completely independent, we reinvest 25% of turnover (excluding generics) in Research and Development and use all our profits in growth.
We are specialized and driven by our constant search for innovation in five major research areas: cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes, immuno-inflammatory diseases and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as by our activities in high-quality generic drugs.
At Servier we continue to foster the ambition to provide innovative therapies for unmet medical needs for the benefit of patients. We are a key player in cardiology and hypertension for the last 20 years, number 2 in Europe and 8 worldwide.
In the context of the development of our Biotechnology department, and in the context of the future regrouping of our Research activities in a brand new state-of-the-art center in Paris-Saclay in 2020, we are currently seeking the opportunity to recruit a new Bioinformatician
Within our Biotechnology Center of Excellence, and reporting directly to the Head of Bioinformatic department you will be in charge of studies by proposing and executing a bioinformatics strategy based on public or internal genomic data (RNA expression, NGS, sequence comparison…) with a deliverable including a report and eventually an oral presentation.
- You will contribute to the identification and the analysis of candidate targets and drugs’ mechanism of action by mining genomic data : pathway enrichment analyses, gene networks, upstream regulator identification
- You will write reports on targets of interest: sequence analyses, databases mining
- Analyze genomic data (DNA, RNA) from public (TCGA, CCLE, GEO) or internal (biopsies, blood, cellular models) databases: gene expression / mutation / copy number changes analyses, genomic and sensitivity data correlations
- You will work on methodological/analytical developments (R, shell)
- You will synthetize and interpret analyses in reports Bioinformatics support for the sequencing platform (Illumina, Chromium)
- You will have frequent interactions with internal and external collaborators
- Bioinformatics master’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience.
- R, linux (shell), NGS data analysis, notion of statistics, genomics
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Good organization and time management.
- Good team player.
- Communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
Get ready to join the team by applying right now at:
email@example.com ref. 999