2018 Animal Health Global Integrated Marketing Coordinator CoOp - Madison, NJ
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck’s Animal Health (MAH) Division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
The co-op will be a part of an international team at awell-regarded global organization. The role of the Global Integrated Marketing Support Co-op is to support the team in developing and executing marketing communication campaigns. The co-op will have direct exposure to many different aspects ofmarketing both traditional and non-traditional. It is an opportunity to be part of a team that is fun,energetic and works well together to develop marketing strategies for a widerange of products in the cattle, sheep, swine, poultry, aqua and companionanimals categories.
- Support the GlobalIntegrated Marketing Support team in the planning and execution of multiple marketingcommunication programs
- Participate in agency brief development as well as theplanning and executing of action planswith marketing communication agencies, assist with the promotional materialapproval process
- Help support promotional needs of Global Business Units
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Should be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, advertising
Required Experience and Skills:
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong project management, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently reporting to multiple managers across diverse product lines
- Should be able to work full time at least 6 months
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop
- Interest in Animal Science
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. FTP2018 MAH2018 AHIntern2018 Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job: Administrative Svcs Generic
Employee Status: Temporary
Number of Openings:
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck