Manager/Director – Manufacturing Process
Reporting to Pharmaceutical Development VP, his/her main mission is : To design, implement, coordinate and analyze the experiments of Process Development.
This mission includes:
- Develop the technical strategies and ensure the timely implementation of reliable, efficient and reproducible testing protocols
- Draft a technological and scientific watch and present the results and/or the technology in work, service or department meetings.
- Propose an investment budget for the service at the annual budgets meeting.
- Write development and transfer documentation
- Manage a team
- Participate in Quality Assurance processes
•Strong organizational skills
•Ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment •Results orientated •Critical observation skills capability •Excellent oral, presentation and scientific/technical writing skills •Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team. •Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships Skills: •Strong scientific and technical expertise in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases •Management of small team experience •Management of transversal projects •Good manufacturing practices Knowledges: •PhD in cell culture or immunology with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience •Knowledge or experience in cell and molecular biology •Production process in cell therapy experience •Experience in pharmaceutical company •Fluent English