Sr. Recruiting Programs Specialist
This role is an exciting opportunity to help evolve recruiting operations within a growing Talent Acquisition team. From assisting with candidate logistics, managing Moderna's requisition process and establishing TA operational best practices - this role provides a broad range of exposure across Talent Acquisition. This is a ‘roll up your sleeves' environment where you can make an impact and shape the future of the team's performance and credibility within a high-growth company.
We work collaboratively as a team, we boldly strive for excellence, we are constantly curious and committed to ongoing learning and improvement, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Manage and attend all internal/external career events - show the market we are growing!
- Logistics, planning
- Ordering swag and materials
- Negotiate contracts
- Create and host open houses, round-robin interview events, industry meet/greets
- Help represent TA at industry networking events
- Liaise with Colleges & Universities - build our talent pipeline for the future!
- Lead and attend campus events, career fairs
- Intern/Co-op Program Mgmt
- Employer Branding - highlight Moderna's unique EVP!
- Create digital creative assets for channels (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, FB, Career Site, Yammer, etc.)
- Track analytics and create Branding Dashboard
- Create collateral to enhance the candidate experience
- Recruiting tools and programs - create innovative ways for us to be the best at hunting/assessing talent!
- Create Interview Guides and other collateral to improve quality of talent assessment
- Manage and improve results for Emp Referral Program
- Create Preferred Partnership Program for agency usage
- Recruit for ad hoc roles, as needed
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- 5-8 years of experience running Talent Acquisition programs in an in-house role, hands-on recruiting experience within life sciences is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and focus on high quality work
- A strong desire to be externally facing and comfortably represent Moderna
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, HR systems (Workday)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others. You love what you do, and it shows
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A ‘digital first' mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work - you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily catered lunches on-site.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- 7 sick days per year
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount at KinderCare, Little Sprouts and Champions Centers, as well as access to Care.com
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.