2018 Animal Health IT Digital Marketing Solutions Support Co-op
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck’s Animal Health (MAH) Division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
The intern will work with the Global Digital Marketing Services team tosupport operational and tactical digital projects. Direct exposure to manydifferent aspects Global and Local digital marketing campaigns. Be part of ateam that provides digital support and strategy for all species teams acrossMAH for a wide range of products and diseases in the cattle, sheep, swine,poultry, aqua, companion animals and equine categories. The intern collaborate the Digital Marketing Services todevelop and execute digital marketing campaigns and provide operationalsupport and administrative tasks as needed. Key Responsibilities:
Support Digital Marketing Leads in the execution anddelivery of digital projects across the team. Participate in team and agencymeetings, manage projects, perform administrative tasks, perform testing,assist in approval processes, and other value added tasks as determined tohelp support the needs of Global Business Units
- Operational management of AH websites andmobile apps
- Supports local operations in adapting globalwebsites and mobile apps
- Project manages the build and maintain ofglobal and local web and mobile initiatives working with both internalmarketers and external digital agencies.
- Manages web and app development and contentmanagement contractors to ensure global website and app comply with AH agencyguidelines and are completed according to agreed timelines and budgets.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing Management, IT or related degree program.
- Must be able to work full time for 6 months and return back to school on completion of the assignment
- Demonstrated interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to use an iPad
- Ability to be organized, adapt to a changing environment, work cross functionally, independently and as part of a team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Previous project management experience is plus.
- Previous experience working on launching a website or mobile application.
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
FTP2018 MAH2018 AHIntern2018
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Job: Administrative Svcs Generic
Employee Status: Temporary
Number of Openings:
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck