Sr. SAP Software Engineer
The Sr. SAP Software Engineer will report to, and work closely with the Sr. Principal SAP Software Engineer; to ensure smooth system operations and usage of SAP by the Business. This is a unique opportunity to work with a fast-growing company, and a Techno Functional Team that has a lifetime of experience working with SAP.
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience working with SAP
- Background in Computer Science, Accounting, or other relevant field
- Primary responsibilities are to ensure the smooth operation and usage of SAP by the business
- Help to analyze and address any support requests, or issues, logged by our user community
- Act as liaison between the business and IT, to ensure users are kept informed and happy
- Document issues and resolutions, to share with customers (both internal and business)
- Help with SAP System upgrades, regression testing, and other validation initiatives
- Help monitor, and report on, key system operational metrics (Technical and Functional)
- Perform updates to Master Data (e.g. G/L Accounts, Cost Centers, Internal Orders, etc.)
- Help with SAP system configuration tasks (e.g. FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, QM, etc.)
- Help with Basis tasks (e.g. Monitoring for system issues, reviewing backup logs, etc.)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Effective communicator (i.e. written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Work closely with partners and stakeholders
- Work on-site in Cambridge (Mon - Fri)
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Opportunity to join a high-paced Digital team at a “unicorn” startup
- Significant career building opportunities to own SAP implementation & support
- Daily on-site catered lunches.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.