Postdoctoral Fellowships Available
The Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) at Georgetown University, a multidisciplinary NCI-designated cancer research center, is currently recruiting postdoctoral fellows into positions funded by an NCI training grant. The goal is to develop strong basic and translational scientists with an interest in cancer research. Successful applicants will choose a mentor from an interdisciplinary group of investigators who are committed to cancer research. Research programs include:
- The role of immunology in cancer
- The development of hormone and drug resistance
- The genetic and molecular signaling mechanisms of malignant progression
- Invasion metastasis & angiogenesis
- Stem cells in cancer
- Role of metabolism in cancer
- Development of novel immunological and anticancer therapies
- The etiology of cancer, biomarkers, and molecular epidemiology
- Aging and Cancer
- Novel approaches to personalized medicine
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send curriculum vitae, a short statement of research interests and career goals, and the names and addresses of three references to Dr. Mary Beth Martin at email@example.com.
Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Visit http://tumorbiology.georgetown.edu/postdoc for further information on the program, individual labs and research projects