Senior Scientific Writer (Remote capabilities)
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences. CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work which combines your understanding of medical science and aptitude for writing into one unique job, the Senior Scientific Writer role is for you. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, and review articles) for publication in journals or presentation in meetings and of other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop, maintain, and use necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
Click on the link to watch a short video testimonial on what it means to work with CACTUS as a Scientific Writer: http://bit.ly/2uIsQd7
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- PhD/MD in (Pharmacology) or PhD in any of the Life Sciences, with first-author publications in indexed journals. Candidates with a Masters and relevant publications experience will also be considered.
- At least 1-3 years of medical publications or medcomms writing experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical writing company or agency environment.
- Expertise in independently developing clinical trial manuscripts and review articles
- Experience of in-depth reviewing of clinical trial publications
- Publication planning experience will be preferred
- Ability to lead client calls
How to apply?
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries. Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments.
Apply for Senior Scientific Writer (Remote capabilities)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly