Senior Key Account Manager Europe - DACH countries
In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team with a Senior Key Account Manager Europe. This experienced professional will:
- Build, develop and maintain multi-level contacts within selected accounts.
- Prepare and negotiate technical-commercial proposals, contracts and orders.
- Demonstrate commercial traction for PharmaFluidics’ innovative range of μPAC™ microchip based chromatography products, at analytical research groups of major accounts in biotech, pharma, academic centers and related industries.
You will have an important role in a fast-paced stimulating work environment, within a compelling business area, where you will make substantial contributions to the successful performance of the company.
Key Account Management
- Map the needs, contact points, functions and decision dynamics of selected accounts to ensure optimized communication and execution pathways.
- Develop contact & engagement strategies and tactics that result in maximizing the opportunity for PharmaFluidics’ μPAC™ product adoption, penetration and recurrent sales.
- Provide & present accurate account status reports, monthly forecast and opportunity reports.
- Active participation at company & product presentations, at accounts and events; promote understanding of PharmaFluidics’ μPAC™ products and their unique value proposition.
- Primary point of contact to selected key accounts at user, expert, procurement and decision maker levels; pursue frequent, multi-level interactions.
- Manage requests, proposals, PO’s and/or contractual processes.
- Monitor and manage the timely and correct execution of deliveries; ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Contribute to draft the yearly business/sales/budget process.
- Deliver Account objectives & Revenue targets.
Team: reports to the VP Business Development
Scope: Europe, DACH countries.
The successful candidate should be able to build strong relationships with his contacts at key accounts from user up to decision maker level, with excellent interpersonal skills for building new relationships and winning trust quickly, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the customer's business needs, applications and operational issues.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented individual with working knowledge of HPLC, UHPLC and MS technologies and its applications in proteomics, metabolomics, biomarker discovery and analysis of biosimilars. The candidate has at least 5 years of experience in direct sales and brings to PharmaFluidics an extended network of KOL and analytical scientists from international biotech, pharma, academic research centers and related industries.
Candidate is preferably located in Germany or Switzerland, with a regular presence in the Belgian office. A close interaction within the PharmaFluidics home based team and R&D is necessary.
Education, Competences and Skills
- Master’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline or commercial equivalent.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and to close orders through multi-level contacts in large organizations.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust; excellent oral communication, presentation and negotiation skills at a broad level; advanced reporting and coordination skills.
- Self-starter, able to operate as a member of a team in a dynamic environment; available to be on the road ca. 60% of the time; loves to make friends and meet people.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French and German is an advantage.