Sr. Electrical Engineer
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists designing precision analog and low frequency RF systems for medical devices and scientific instruments.
· Apply these efforts to proof-of-concept experiments, product enhancements, and new product development.
· Partner with Operations and Product Support throughout product lifecycle.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
· B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of work experience.
· Experience designing mixed signal circuits, preferentially precision analog and low frequency RF circuits.
· Experience using circuit design, simulations and layout tools such as OrCAD PSpice, Capture, Allegro etc.
· Proficient with standard electrical laboratory equipment such as scope, spectrum analyzer.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Developed products under a quality system that meets ISO13485 and FDA regulations.
· Experience on a product development team from initial investigation and design through to manufacturing introduction.
· Capable of leading and driving large electronic sub-systems.
· Experience designing for mid-volume production.
· Familiarity with product verification and validation processes.
· Knowledge of RoHS requirements.
· Working knowledge of CE and product safety regulatory standards.
· M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Experience with SAP and Product Center.
· Experience with scientific instrumentation, medical devices, or semiconductor process systems.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.