The Announcement of the second Overseas Talents Academic Forum in Xuzhou Medical University
The second Overseas Talents Academic Forum in Xuzhou Medical University will be held from 5 Jan.,2018 to 6 Jan,2018. It intends to invite overseas talents to make academic exchange and discussions on the frontier problems of medical science. The forum aims to promote the interdisciplinary and academic innovation, to strengthen the cooperation and mutual trust and to deepen the understanding of Xuzhou Medical University.
Please visit the first page of the university official website http://www.xzhmu.edu.cn for more details.
We sincerely welcome overseas talents to join us to realize dreams.
Qualifications for Applicants
1.Distinguished overseas talents with doctoral degree, postdoctorates, assistant professors in the famous overseas universities and other high-level talents who would like to join our university.
2. Outstanding young talents who would like to apply for a position in our university or apply for talents programs through our university, such as "National Thousand Talents Plan”, “Cheung Kong Scholars”, "Youth Projects of the Thousand Talents Plan”, winners of the “Youth Projects of Cheung Kong Scholars”, "the Distinguished Professor of Jiangsu Province","Jiangsu Province of High-Level Innovation & Entrepreneurship Talents".
3. Applicants with at least one-year study or work experiences in European and American regions.
Time and Form
3/12/2017 Application Deadline
Prior to 10/12/2017 Sending Conference Invitation
4/1/2018 Registration and Accommodation Arrangement
5-6/1/2018 Academic Forum and Visiting
7/1/2018 The End of the Forum
1.Please fill in the application form of the Second Overseas Talents Academic Forum in Xuzhou Medical University, with full resumes and send them to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or directly reply to the invitation e-mail.
2. Our University will make qualification examinations and send invitation letters.
3. Invitees send the reply slip and attend the forum.
Transportation and Accommodation
1. Food and accommodation are all for free, arranged by the university.
2. The university will pay for the transportation expenses of participants and will arrange airport and train station shuttle service.
3. After receiving the invitation, invitees could plan their own schedule and travel expenses can be reimbursed after the registration.
Contact Person: Zhuo Wang, Xixi Dong, Xiaopeng Liu