Postdoctoral Researchers Recruitment Announcement (2017)
US-China (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute 2017
Employer: China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute in Zhengzhou, China
Job Type: Postdoctoral Researcher
Position Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: PhD in Biological Sciences
Annual Gross salary: ¥200,000
Recruitment Numbers: 10 Candidates
Location: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Posting Start Date: October 18 2017
Posting End Date: December 13 2017
1. PhD in Medicine, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Tumor Biology is required.
2. Expertise in molecular biology, Cyro-EM, MS, immunology, and mouse models are essential. Experience with molecular biology experiments, cell culture, western blotting, PCR, immunohistochemistry, animal work and microscopy is desired.
3. Candidate should also possess the ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and to exercise work independently.
4. The applicants must have first-author papers in peer-reviewed and good impact factors journals.
5. The applicants are expected to write and edit/revise research manuscripts and be proficient in English communications
We are seeking a self-motivated postdoctoral scientist with interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- 1. Work under supervision of faculty on research projects including, design and performing experiments, collecting and analyzing data for grants and publications. 2. The applicants must be able to design and conduct experiments, prepare and present their researches at scientific conference.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a CV, PhD certificates & other related documents, and the contact information for three professional references to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information’s, please contact:
Juanita Jin, HR
Address: Henan Cancer Hospital, No.127, Dongming Road, Jinshui District Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Introduction to China-US Hormel (Henan) Cancer Institute
China-US Hormel (Henan) Cancer Institute was officially established in September 2013 and is a public institution co-founded by the Henan Provincial Government and The Hormel Institute in the USA. The China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute operates on the basis of a director responsibility system under the leadership of a council of Henan government.
The research site of the China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute, is located at 127 Dongming Road, covering an area of 5,300 square meters. The institute now possesses apparatus and equipment worth more than RMB 90,000,000. A sum of money is budgeted by the Henan Provincial Government to the institute annually to maintain its regular operation.
The institute focuses on the basic and translational research of cancers highly-prevalent in China and world. We function as an active participant in introducing and cultivating cancer research talents and seek to build an international platform for cancer research and prevention. We proactively conduct the translation of basic results to clinical treatment and in the introduction of cancer treatment technology. We also focus on expanding international cooperation bringing together basic research and clinical applications of cancer prevention and treatment.