CAPA System Administrator
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
As CAPA System (123Compliance) Administrator you will define and document business specifications, application functionality, workflow requirements and perform business testing. You will work in a team environment with business and technical resources as well as third party vendors.
- Serve as the conduit between the Quality user community and the software development/technical teams through which requirements and support flow
- Gather business requirements from business and IT communities
- Develop Quality system documentation including requirements documents, use cases, user stories, workflow, test scenarios, test cases, training material, and other documents related to the business of the Quality team
- Engage with the business team and technical team to develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and forecasts
- Maintain and recommend improvements to hygiene of Quality system business data to maximize usability
- Provide day to day business user support of Quality system
- Communication of Quality system operations, features, benefits, and changes to users and stakeholders of Quality system.
- Work with Product Lines to ensure promotions and product releases and management of changes in Quality system are timely and functional
- Plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of complex business issues
- Create and conduct basic system training
- Other duties as assigned
- Five to seven years' experience in an analytical business role supporting quality systems
- Experience with eliciting, defining, and documenting user requirements. Includes identifying gaps in requirements resolving inconsistencies, and prioritizing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to write procedures
- Interact and collaborate with a diverse group of subject matter experts, managers, and executives, using strong business relationship skills
- Manage projects and timelines within a complex matrix environment using project management lifecycle skills, including leading meetings
- Effectively manage and navigate intra departmental relationships and work in assigned teams and groups as required
- Ability to work independently with strong time management by leveraging efficiency tools
- Experience driving results with an excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree, with a preference in Business, from an accredited higher learning institution
- Previous experience with any of the following systems, such as SalesForce.Com, SAP, 123Compliance, Trackwise or other CAPA/Complaints handling system is beneficial, but not required
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.