Research assistant (pol. asystent)
- title of ‘magister' or equivalent (M.Sc.) in informatics (computer science);
- good knowledge of computer networks and methods of their modelling and performance evaluation:
- analytical methods (using continuous- and discrete-time Markov chain, diffusion approximation, analysis of mean values - pol. ‘analiza wartosci srednich'),
- discrete-event simulation (OMNeT++, NS3);
- practical experience in Internet of Things hardware (programming of microcontrollers);
- willingness to perform scientific research;
- very good spoken and written English language skills.
List of required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- proof of obtained university degree;
- a statement that, in the case of employment, IITiS PAN will be the primary workplace of the candidate (in Polish: ‘podstawowe miejsce pracy');
- additional documents (or copies) verifying qualifications.
Job applications have to be submitted personally or by paper mail to the Secretary of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, PAS at the address:
Instytut Informatyki Teoretycznej i Stosowanej PAN,
ul. Bałtycka 5, 44-100,
On the envelope it should be written: Konkurs na stanowisko asystenta w ZMIOESK. The deadline for submitting applications expires on 26.10.2017 (date of receipt).
The application should contain the following statement: I hereby authorize IITiS PAN to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of the recruitment procedure (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. on Personal Data Protection Dz.U. no 133, position 883.)
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and