2018 MRL Worldwide Product Labeling Compliance and Operations Intern
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world’s premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company. Today, we’re doubling down on this goal. Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small molecule and biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
The WorldwideProduct Labeling (WPL) team is seeking an intern interested in learning aboutoperations and compliance in support of labeling documentation forpharmaceuticals and vaccines. This position is a three-month summerinternship opportunity. The intern may participate in the followingactivities:
- Operational initiatives focused on process improvementsand efficiencies related to product label document updates including impactto proofreading and artwork.
- Compliance tracking and presentation of reports and conclusionsto inform leadership.
- Implementation of Global End to End Labeling ProcessTool
- Tracking of adherenceto required labeling process and system training.
- Required: Candidates must be currently enrolledin a BS, BA, MS or professional program, including but not limited to biology,chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, nursing, pharmacy, or otherscience/healthcare-related field of study
- Candidates must be returning to school in theFall of 2018.
- Candidates must have completed (3) years offull-time college study by June of 2018.
- Candidatesmust be available to work full-time for 9-12 weeks beginning in May or June of2018.
- Candidatesmust have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Candidatesmust have strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Candidatesmust be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Candidatesmust have a working knowledge of all of the products in Microsoft Office
- Experienceworking with databases
- Experience writing, editing, and reviewing proceduraldocuments
- Analytical Skills and attention to detail
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Job: Administrative Svcs Generic
Employee Status: Temporary
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings:
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck