Lead Site Specialist
Provides work direction to and/or performs all duties of a Sr. Site Specialist, Site Specialist, or Site Technician to assure customer satisfaction. Monitors work flow to optimize staffing and services for customer. Works closely with customer, sales representatives/managers to ensure all service expectations are supported. . Services may include: order processing/purchasing, receiving, storeroom/consignment, inventory management, chemical management, glassware washing, and media preparation. Acts as a liaison between customer, sales, suppliers, logistics and management using special system knowledge to ensure success of customer relationships.
- Must possess a High School Diploma.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have three to five years of progressive relevant experience.
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher.
- Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Four-I Values.
- Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred; experience in GLP/GMP environment preferred
- Proven excellence in customer service skills.
- Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes team environment.
- Computer/software skills. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.