This posting is for the position of Assistant. Applicants are required to hold a master degree in biology or chemistry. This is a full time position. Candidates are required to have knowledge of methods for analyzing plant foods, environmental samples and biological material in terms of xenobiotics, in particular plant protection products and mycotoxins. Candidates should also know normative acts in the field of food safety, methodological standards and management systems laboratory standards. Candidates should also have at least four years of experience in working at the accredited research laboratory (according to the PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025). Candidates should have knowledge of mathematical risk assessment models, associated with consumer exposure to pesticide residues in food. We also require a high degree of flexibility and commitment to scientific work. Candidates are required to have documented scientific achievements (minimum of 4 publications with Impact Factor) and participation in international conferences (minimum of 2 international conferences). Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English. Foreigners should also be fluent in spoken and written Polish.
Main Research Field - Agricultural science:
- Development, improvement and implementation of methods of analysis as tools for assessment of food safety.
- Assessment of the impact of food contamination on human health
- Assessment of the behavior of active substances in the plant and the environment
Sub Research Field - Agronomics/Plant protection:
- Development of multimethods for determination of pesticide residues and mycotoxins.
- The effect of chemical plant protection on beneficial insects.
- The effect of plant protection programs on the occurrence of mycotoxins.
- Reducing the risk of using the insecticides in agricultural crops.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and