Research Support Coordinator
Title: Research Support Co-Ordinator
Department: Department of Psychiatry
Tenure: 12 months in first instance
Location: Ardilaun House, St Stephens Green / ERC Beaumont Hospital
Reporting to: Prof. Mary Cannon
This post is funded by Science Foundation Ireland to provide support for Professor Cannon's European Research Council funded research programme iHEAR.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic person with excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Specifically, the duties of the post are:
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the progress of the ERC research programme.
- Overseeing research reporting to EU
- Convening research meetings, minute taking at meetings and agenda setting.
- Performing other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Representing the best interests of the School and RCSI at all times.
- Complying with statutory legislation and Department rules and requirements in furtherance of your own and general staff welfare and safety.
- Undergoing programmes of training and development as may be required from time to time.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and