Manager, HR Operations and Rewards
Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and HR Operations, you will be responsible for supporting compensation and recognition programs as well as helping us build out our HR Processes as we grow.
A combination of solid leadership capability and strong understanding of strategic and actionable HR solutions will be important attributes. You will be highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking, project management and prioritization skills. It is vital you display excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence change and process improvements at all levels of the organization.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation/reward policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate staff.
- Provides advice to HRBPs and TA on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Maintains and updates career levels and job titles, make sure procedures are documented for training purposed
- Manages the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs), including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions related to salaried employees in Workday, improving workflows.
- Supports the annual review process by making improvements to the compensation module in workday and building out reporting for the compensation committee/board
- Helps provide thought leadership to managing contingent workforce in a way that supports the business and enables us to augment headcount as needed.
- Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure that base salary, bonus, equity is competitive.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Innovates to come up with new processes that maximize use of technology to support routine tasks e.g. promotion, comp changes, equity grants
- Promotes our recognition programs and increases utilization including reporting to managers and the executive committee
- Ensures all compensation actions are fed through to our payroll systems and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Future develops dashboard and reports of key compensation analysis for managers, EC members and HRBPs
- Develops other policies around compensation e.g. Severance, shift pay, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field.
- Six to eight years of progressively responsible experience in compensation.
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- Preferred: Master's degree
- Preferred: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.