Regional Account Manager - Finesse BioProduction, New England
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Summary: Regional Account Manager - Finesse BioProduction, New England
The Finesse Solutions business unit, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a world leader in the supply of instruments, systems, and services used to measure and control bioproduction processes. The Regional Sales Manager's responsibilities include the sales of a complete line of modular control systems for USP and DSP and services to all applicable markets in the New England area. Working in conjunction with a blended sales channel including manufacturer's representatives, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing major accounts and growing the region for our products and services.
- Prospect and maintain customer base for all markets.
- Perform technical consultative selling.
- Strong relationship building and good process automation skills required.
- Implement strategic sales initiatives into the region that complement the corporate goals and objectives.
- Manage representative channel including forecasting, establishment of sales goals and pipeline management.
- Participate in trade shows and local technical seminars as required
- Travel within the territory will be at least 50% of the time.
- BS Degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or other sciences.
- 3-5 years technical experience in process automation, bioproduction and/or bioprocessing.
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing and/or sales role. Experience selling to the biopharma industries preferred.
- Familiarity with GMP regulations and process engineering would be of significant benefit.
- Must possess strong listening skills and ability to listen to technical specifications and coherently relay requirements to factory.
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail.
- Must have strong customer service and relationship building skills within industrial marketplaces.
- Well versed in Word, Excel, and PPT.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.