Postdoctoral position in Mathematics
We offer a postdoctoral position in Mathematics. The post holder will be expected to assist department chairperson, faculty members, or other professional staff members in department by performing teaching or teaching-related duties, such as teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses, developing teaching materials, preparing and giving examinations and grading examinations or papers.
Candidates with research experience in Discrete mathematics will be preferred.
Conditions are stipulated by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette: NN 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07-Odluka USRH, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14-Odluka USRH).
Applicants should enclose the following documents to the application:
- copy of the relevant diploma
- copy of either ID or a proof of EU members citizenship
- foreign citizens must enclose a certificate of Croatian language proficiency (level C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- an overview of research, a list and offprints of relevant publications (list of publications, papers and other reports on scientific, teaching and professional work should be attached in electronic form, on a CD)
- Transcript of records with an average score
The position is open, under the same conditions, for people of both genders.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and