Teaching Assistant in Physics
We offer a Teaching Assistant position in Physics. The post holder will be expected to assist department chairperson, faculty members, or other professional staff members in department by performing teaching or teaching-related duties, such as teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses, developing teaching materials, preparing and giving examinations and grading examinations or papers.
- Previous awards, prizes, etc., for excellence in education and research
- Participation in scientific research
Conditions are stipulated by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette: NN 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07-Odluka USRH, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14-Odluka USRH).
Applicants should enclose the following documents to the application:
- copy of the relevant diploma
- copy of either ID or a proof of EU members citizenship
- foreign citizens must enclose a certificate of Croatian language proficiency (level C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- bibliography including data about research, teaching and professional activities (on CD)
- Transcript of Records with an average score
The position is open, under the same conditions, for people of both genders
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and