1 Assistant Professor, 3 Lecturer and 1 Post-doctoral positions now open!
THE FACULTY OF TEACHER EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
Open tender for the following positions:
- Academic title and position of Assistant Professor in the scientific area of the Humanities, field of Philology, Branch: English Language and Literature; for an indefinite period; full-time; at the Chair of English Language Teacher Education - 1 employee
- Title of Lecturer in the scientific area of Social Sciences, area of Pedagogy, branch of Pedagogy of Early and Preschool Learning at the Department of Petrinja - 1 employee
- Title of Lecturer in the scientific area of Social Sciences, area of Pedagogy, branch of Pedagogy of Early and Preschool Learning at the Department of Čakovec - 2 employees
- Title of Lecturer in the scientific area of Social Sciences, area of Pedagogy, branch of Special Pedagogy at the Department of Čakovec - 1 employee
- Associate title and position of Postdoctoral scientific researcher in the scientific area of Social Sciences, field of Pedagogy, at the Chair of Pedagogy and Didactics, for a definite period (until the return of an employee from maternity leave), full-time contract - 1 employee.
Information concerning the competition, including the terms of the competition, are published and can be found on the official website of the Faculty of Teacher Education http://www.ufzg.unizg.hr/?page_id=15081&lang=hr
The Faculty of Teacher Education - University of Zagreb is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, disability, gender, or any classification as proscribed by Croatian law.
Applications with the required documentation should be submitted within 30 days of the publication of this tender to the Faculty address:
FACULTY OF TEACHER EDUCATION - UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
SAVSKA CESTA 77
10 000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
- Please note on envelope:
"ZA NATJEČAJ" ("FOR TENDER")
Late applications and applications without proof of the requirements will not be considered.
Applicants will be informed of the results of the competition.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and