Doctoral scholarship holder, area of family property law
The Faculty of Law is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Research Group Personal and Property Rights for a
Doctoral scholarship holder in the area of family property law
(research topic: the function and criteria of intergenerational inheritance law).
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of family property law.
- You publish scientific articles related to the research project of the assignment.
- You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Profile and requirements
- You hold a master degree in Law.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- The emphases in your teaching correspond to the educational vision of the university.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university's policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- a doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, renewable for the same period;
- the start date of the scholarship: 1 January 2018 at the latest;
- a gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.324,20 - € 2.469,08;
- a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to apply?
- Applications may only be submitted online, until the closing date 22 October2017
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
- The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- The interviews of the candidates, preselected by a selection panel, will take place on 25 October 2017.
- More information about the application form can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. Renate Barbaix, 0032 3 265 54 97, email@example.com.
The University of Antwerp is a family friendly organization, with a focus on equal opportunities and diversity. Our HR-policy for researchers was awarded by the European Commission with the quality label HR Excellence in research.
We support the Science4Refugees initiative and encourage asylum-seeking, refugee scientists and researchers to apply for a job at the University of Antwerp.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and