Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst is a critical part of the Commercial Operations team and responsible for leading the organization on Sales Incentive plan design and review, implementation, and management working closely with Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. This role should have a deep understanding of how sales compensation can impact an organization's ability to meet and/or exceed revenue objectives.
- Plan, design, implement, and maintain global commercial compensation and rewards programs and structures including policies, processes and communications
- Ensure that commercial programs are market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Manage the annual quota setting process from beginning to end
- Own the administration of annual sales incentive plan roll out
- Design and implement SPIFF programs, as needed or required to drive specific behaviors.
- Document and maintain oversight of processes and procedures. Partner closely with Sales, Finance, and HR to drive continuous process improvement working with cross functional teams
- Manage and administer the monthly/quarterly incentive calculations and payout process
- Deliver analysis on quota and incentive attainment reporting for the sales and Commercial pperations teams at regular intervals and as required to gain insight into sales performance; including quarterly report outs
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, sales analysis, or sales compensation, including demonstrating sound knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Must be a self-starter who can work alone or in a team environment
- Strong Excel (and Microsoft Office) knowledge
This position does not have relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.