Material Handler 1
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly.
- Place all incoming and outgoing materials including finished goods, raw materials and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations.
- Prepare materials for shipment involving all modes of transportation(LTL, TL, ocean, rail and airfrieght)
- Verify receipts to ensure damage free products are introduced into our systems and accurate records are maintained. Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur.
- Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe, clean and in a presentable manner at all times
- Print and collate shipping documents by order
- Respond to phones and communications with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.