CRM Automation Analyst, SalesForce
The Healthcare Market Division (HMD) offers a broad array of consumables, diagnostic kits and reagents, equipment, instruments, solutions and services for hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, physicians' offices and other clinical testing facilities. These products are manufactured by Thermo Fisher and third parties. The division is based in Houston, Texas and manages over 22,000 active customer accounts, 80,000 products, 2900 suppliers, 13 distribution centers and 3 customer service locations generating over $1B in revenues.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting a 150+ Salesforce.com user community by evaluating user community urgent issues and requests and working with our Salesforce.com IT team to resolve. The role will also work with IT to drive long term projects within Salesforce.com and provide a business evaluation for proposed enhancements, document and test enhancements, and train end users as needed. This person will also create and maintain reports and dashboards for the sales and leadership teams. Candidate must feel comfortable working with end users on a day-to-day basis, must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work within a team environment.
- Deliver rapid resolution to business challenges and technical issues; identify and implement Salesforce.com enhancements as needed
- Provide day-to-day end user support of Salesforce to all levels of the organization
- Create reports, dashboards and adhoc data analysis sourcing Salesforce.com, data warehouse, Cognos BI and Excel
- Gather feedback and provide the analysis to support recommendations for improvement
- Design, develop and implement sales tools to improve sales team productivity.
- Performs routine to moderately complex analysis and design for business application
- Demonstrates commitment to total quality and the process of continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree or minor in related technical field
- 3 or more years of experience with CRM software including experience with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with the Salesforce environment including Workflows, Email Templates, Validation & Sharing Rules, Roles, Profiles, dependent pick lists, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience defining and documenting system/process requirements
- Good project management skills
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism
- Ability to manage self, including time and surrounding circumstances, to deliver both short term and long term goals.
- Excellent organizational/team work skills.
- Strong work-ethic, the ideal candidate will have a commitment to continuous learning, show career progression and development, and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Effectively perform your duties while acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders.
- Must have a technical and analytical aptitude to eventually work with data and learn programming languages such as SQL, Transact SQL, or VBA.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Access)
- Experience with Data Querying Tools such as Cognos, Power BI, SQL, or other relevant toolset
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.