The Applicants are expected to be well prepared for teaching the strength of materials and other subjects such as construction, maintenance, repair and strengthening of bridges, experimental methods of structural diagnosis of bridges, buildings and timber structures.
At a minimum, the Applicants have been admitted to doctoral procedure and are the author/co-author of scientific publications.
Applicants are required to provide all of the documents listed below:
- a job application letter directed to the Rector of the Kielce University of Technology,
- a CV and an employment application form,
- evidence of their achievements including a list of papers published,
- certified copies of master's degree diplomas
- a declaration that the Kielce University of Technology will be the candidate's main place of work if successfully appointed to the post.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and