Post doctoral fellowship(s) in HIV immunopathogenesis and transmission
Postdoctoral positions are available immediately to investigate the molecular mechanisms HIV transmission and to study the interactions of HIV with the innate immune system using genomic approaches and humanized mouse models. We are employing genetic engineering, stem cell transplantation models, intravital imaging approaches to characterize transmission and how interactions with the innate immune system facilitate end organ pathogenesis. Experience with molecular virology, viral pathogenesis, mouse models, genomics and confocal and/or intravital imaging is highly desirable. The fellow will be involved in developing models for HIV pathogenesis, writing and presentation of research findings at local and international scientific meetings.
The appointment is at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine and within the Precision Immunology Institute. Requirements for this post include a strong record of publication and a PhD and/or MD.
Send a cover letter, CV, and three references to:
Benjamin K. Chen, email@example.com
Apply for Post-Doc
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Life Sciences jobs in New York City
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Biochemistry jobs in New York City
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Biology jobs in New York City
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Cell Biology jobs in New York City
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Immunology jobs in New York City