Post doctoral fellowship(s) in HIV immunopathogenesis and transmission
Postdoctoral positions are available immediately to investigate the molecular mechanisms HIV transmission and to study the interactions of HIV with the innate immune system using genomic approaches and humanized mouse models. We are employing genetic engineering, stem cell transplantation models, intravital imaging approaches to characterize transmission and how interactions with the innate immune system facilitate end organ pathogenesis. Experience with molecular virology, viral pathogenesis, mouse models, genomics and confocal and/or intravital imaging is highly desirable. The fellow will be involved in developing models for HIV pathogenesis, writing and presentation of research findings at local and international scientific meetings.
The appointment is at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine and within the Precision Immunology Institute. Requirements for this post include a strong record of publication and a PhD and/or MD.
Send a cover letter, CV, and three references to:
Benjamin K. Chen, email@example.com
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Biochemistry Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Biology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Cell Biology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Immunology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City