Research Associates / PostDoc in Security and Privacy in Network Communication at SnT, University...
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) invites applications from PhD holders in the area of Security and Privacy in Network Communication. SnT is carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT systems and services, often in collaboration with industrial, governmental or international partners. SnT is active in several international research projects funded by the EU H2020 and the European Space Agency.
The Centre is currently expanding its research activities and is seeking highly motivated research associates who wish to pursue research in close cooperation with our partners. For further details please visit: www.securityandtrust.lu and https://secan-lab.uni.lu/
The University of Luxembourg is looking for its Interdisciplinary Centre of Security and Trust (SNT) for a :
Research Associates / PostDoc in Security and Privacy in Network Communication (M/F)
- Ref: R-STR-5007-00-B
- Fixed Term Contract 2 years (CDD), full-time 40 hrs/week
- Number of positions: 1
- Employee status
You will join the Netlab group led by Prof. Dr. Thomas Engel and contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of algorithms for secure and privacy-friendly communication. A natural team player, you will:
- Coordinate research projects and deliver outputs
• Setup lab demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
• Assist in the integration and validation of new algorithms
• Liaise with industrial partners and participate in knowledge transfer
• Disseminate results through scientific publications and conferences
For further details of the group's current research and industry partners, visit: https://secan-lab.uni.lu/
Informal enquiries, please contact Dr Andriy Panchenko: email@example.com
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics/Physics or related field
- experience with programming (C++, Java, etc.) and/or scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc).
- Basic Linux/Unix skills are also desirable, but not essential.
- Commitment, team working and a critical mind
The University offers a two-year employment contract which may be extended up to five years. The University offers highly competitive salaries and is an equal opportunity employer. You will work in an exciting international environment and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of a newly created research Centre.
Applications, written in English, French or German, MUST submitted online and should include:
- CV (including your contact address, work experience, publications)
- Cover letter indicating the research area of interest and your motivation
- List of three best publications (including full conference name and acceptance rate)
- Contact information for at least two professional references
Deadline for applications: October 21, 2017. Early submissions are encouraged as applications will be processed upon arrival.
Link : http://emea3.mrted.ly/1kvpr
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and