Scientist Project Manager
Description of Group/Project:
This position is tenable at the Advanced Electronics Materials and Devices Group of ICN2. It is a position with about half of the time dedicated to project technical management & financial management and the other half to administration in the research group.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the technical & financial aspects of industrial, national and international projects and project meetings. The non-technical task will be carried out in liaison with the administration team at ICN2.
- Manage technical & financial reporting with special attention to deadlines, contents and checking for contractual and technical completeness and providing a draft to the head of the group.
- Work closely with the Head of the Group to prepare documentation for project preparation and submission in liaison with the ICN2 Competitive Funding Department.
- Group Leader agenda management, travel arrangements, visitor management, group's members holidays and absences follow-up, website update...
- Manage the budgetary functions including: a) purchasing and cost controls of the group b) allocating funds and controlling spending, c) managing procurements, transactions and finance in liaison with the other departments of ICN2, d) reception of goods necessary for the research group.
- Follow the group fellowships applications and labour contracts in liaison with HR.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and