Biostatistician in the field of Metabolomics / postdoc level
We are seeking an experienced biostatistician/data analyst at postdoc level who will participate, support and carry-out data analysis of complex data sets acquired within the Metabolomics Facility of Leiden University for various exciting biomedical, clinical and drug research projects. This position is a key position in the development and application of the data analysis metabolomics workflow and applying it to various research questions in drug research. You will participate in large European projects with international leading groups where our role is metabolomics in clinical studies and metabolomics for personalized medicine. You will participate in PhenoMeNal, a large EU project on large-scale computing for medical metabolomics.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Set-up of a proper experimental design for ongoing metabolomics projects;
- (Pre-)processing of the acquired metabolomics data;
- Statistical analysis of the processed data;
- Discussion of the results within the project team;
- Development and improvement of data processing and analysis methods;
- Presentation of the results to team members and other associated partners.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and