Embedded Software Engineer
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5+ years embedded software systems design and integration experience encompassing all areas of the software lifecycle
• Windows C++/CLI
• Add. Windows .NET Experience including Windows Forms and WPF
• Proven project management skills
• Proven experience with the following:
o Design patterns
o Embedded system development
• Skilled in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands
• Excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills
• Motivated self starter, able to work independently towards objectives and as part of a team with the team goals in mind.
• Works well with others in multiple organizations/locations internally
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time domestically and
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.