assistant in the field of international public law
The employed person will conduct classes in the field of international public law. The candidate must be fluent in spoken and written in Polish.
The candidates joining the competition should submit the following documents:
- the statement of compliance of requirements referred to in art. 109 § 1 of the Academic Education Act (Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 1842, consolidated text with the changes);
- an application for a job;
- CV and personal questionnaire;
- document confirming achievement of diploma master of law with note 4.0 or higher (or equivalent);
- document confirming achievement of average notes from whole study curriculum at 4.0 or higher (or equivalent);
- information about scientific and educational achievement or statement of lack of scientific and educational achievements;
- list of publications or statement of lack of publications,
- statement that the Szczecin University will be the primary place of work;
- a statement of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the competition process and the planned recruitment, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2015, pos. 2135, consolidated text with the changes);
The offers for the competition along with the required documents should be sent by mail to: Wydzial Prawa i Administracji Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego, ul. Narutowicza 17A, 70-240 Szczecin.
Incomplete applications, not meeting the formal conditions required and submitted after the deadline are not subject to consideration.
The university does not provide housing
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and