Senior Project Coordinator (m/f)
The Senior Project Coordinator will mainly be involved in the following tasks :
- Coordination of research projects and/or tenders discussed together with the Director of the Department of Population Health (DoPH): conception, planning & preparation, execution, control & monitoring, project closing.
- Provision of overall guidance to researchers and/or persons responsible for project follow-up at DoPH level in their project management actions to make sure of the application of project management best practices.
- Participation in the DoPH strategic research thinking and its related development.
- Ensuring the watch of the calls of projects in the field of expertise of the DoPH and support of the researchers in the submission process.
- Development of actions, together with the Director of the Department, to increase the internal and external visibility of the DoPH
- Carry out a mapping of the ongoing projects at DoPH level and draw up a dashboard to monitor their status.
- Ensure an overall monitoring & control system of the DoPH projects regarding budget, resource assignment, required authorizations, deliverables and milestones, in collaboration with RKTO service.
- Ensure the liaison between the DoPH Direction and the different research units to foster the implementation of the performance contract.
- Implement a tracking system of the students, internships and scientific visitors of the DoPH.
- Ensure that researchers manage their projects in compliance with the best practices in project management and the LIH procedures and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Develop, in collaboration with the HR Department, training activities in the area of project management best practices according to PMI methodology.
- Participate in the strategic thinking workshops and meetings of the DoPH.
- Ensure, in consultation with the RKTO, the watch of the research projects / tender funding opportunities and inform the DoPH teams accordingly.
- Ensure that project leaders of the DoPH submit their project proposals in compliance with internal and external rules and guidelines.
- Implement internal and external communication plans in the different units of the DoPH.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and