The Dean of the Faculty of Political Science and Journalism at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland, announces a contest for the position of senior lecturer at the Department of Political Systems.
1. Reference of the contest: 68/WNPiD/starszy wykładowca/1/2017/Zakład Systemów Politycznych;
2. Working time: full;
3. Basis of the employment: contract of employment;
4. Expected duration of employment: to 30.09.2018
- Contest conditions
The contest is open for the applicants who fulfill the requirements stipulated in the Act of 27th July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Official Journal 2005 Nr 164 item 1365 with subsequent amendments), Art. 114 section 7, and who meet the following qualification criteria:
- Doctoral degree in political sciences;
- Documented academic and didactic achievements in the field of the political system of Poland, party systems, social and political history of Poland of the twentieth century;
- Sufficient command of the Polish language allowing to conduct classes/lectures;
- Good command of one conference language;
- Experience in obtaining funds for academic research;
- Strong motivation for academic and didactic work.
- Required documents:
- Application for a full time position of a senior lecturer including the reasons for applying;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the doctoral or postdoctoral diploma;
- Information on academic, didactic and organizational achievements;
- Other documents at the applicant's discretion.
- The documents are to be submitted at the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Political Science and Journalism, room 159 (61-614 Poznań, ul. Umultowska 89A) by 21th September 2017.
- The Employer does not provide accommodation.
- Competition committee reserves the right to conduct interviews with selected candidates
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and