Multiple Faculty Positions at The University of Alabama in
Water-Related Engineering and Science,
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
The University of Alabama launched the Alabama Water Institute (AWI), a unique interdisciplinary research institute (www.awi.ua.edu) in 2017. AWI engages in basic and applied research for sustainable watersheds, management of water resources, and collective water stewardship to support resilient communities, healthy ecosystems, and economies. Through a shared vision for science and engineering-based research and education efforts, the AWI is dedicated to seeking innovative solutions and technologies through action-based research for the state, region and nation’s growing water challenges.
In support of the AWI, The University of Alabama’s College of Engineering and College of Arts and Sciences seek outstanding faculty candidates who are expected to engage with the AWI, develop and maintain an active, extramurally funded research program with outstanding scholarship and to demonstrate excellence in teaching and mentoring graduate and undergraduate students. We invite candidates to apply to faculty openings in the following departments:
- Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/40970
- Biological Sciences, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41629
- Chemical and Biological Engineering, https://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41636
- Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41630
- Computer Science, https://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41434
- Geography, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41647
- Geological Sciences, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41543
- Mathematics, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41526
Applicants are required to apply online.
UA EEO Statement: The University of Alabama is an Equal Employment/Equal Educational Opportunity Institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against because of their protected status. Applicants to and employees of this institution are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the links below to find out more.
“EEO is the Law” http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf