Inside Sales Representative
At Fisher BioServices, we specialize in the management of critical biological materials in support for the advancement of cell therapy, high value biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical clients and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity and efficacy of their valued material from the manufacturer to the bedside. Fisher BioServices is a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, and member of the BioPharma Services Division. To learn more please visit www.fisherbioservices.com .
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is within the Fisher BioServices business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Manage incoming sales leads. This will include responding to incoming inquiries that are within their specific territory or what is considered non-strategic accounts within the Account Manager's territories.
- Build and grow a defined sales territory. The candidate will be assigned a geographic region or industry with the expectation of engaging in independent sales prospecting activity in order to achieve a sales goal.
- Develop a business plan to expand business within assigned territory and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Execute professional sales calls via telephone and email to generate new contracts for revenue growth and territory penetration.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members within Thermo Fisher to develop account specific strategies and gain access to new clients.
- Work with Fisher BioServices marketing team to plan, implement and execute digital marketing campaigns for potential clients and the nurturing of potential leads.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of potential targets within different service areas for the sales team.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as required.
The client base that the candidate will be responsible for includes pharmaceutical R&D, medical device, and research universities
This position may develop into an Account Manager role with a requirement to relocate personal residence to the territory in which Company needs representation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.