Team Leader Imager Design
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Team Leader Imager Design.
We are looking for an experienced technical leader for imec's imager design team. Within the imagers area, imec is focused on the development of application-driven solutions for novel imager sensors. In this position, the successful candidate will oversee a design team for imagers, including analog and digital designers and test engineers. It is also expected that the successful candidate and the team will work closely with pixel development and process integration teams. Imec's ambition is to seek unique application solutions that leverage our expertise in both design and process technology.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Manage and provide technical leadership for a team in imager design (including analog and digital designers), imager measurement and characterization.
- Manage resource allocation of team members across multiple design projects. Follow up technical progress and ensure that key deliverables are met.
- Work closely with other technical leaders including key people in pixel development and process integration to review new project proposals. This includes evaluation of technical solutions, risks, and resource requirements.
- Interface with key customers when needed and work closely with imec technical and business teams to ensure that customer requirements are being addressed.
- Report to management on overall status of running activities and provide action plans to address issues or to respond to changes in strategy.
- Provide mentorship to technical team and promote development of technical and non-technical skills.
- Quickly adapt to new business requirements and/or opportunities.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and