LECTURER - PhD degree in MEDICINE / PHARMACEUTICAL with scientific and vocational experience (no:...
The competition may join those who meet the requirements set out in Article. 109 of the Act of 27 July 2005. Law on Higher Education (Dz. U.of 2016. Item. 1842, as amended. D.) and meet the following qualification criteria:
1) PhD degree in medical sciences or science pharmaceutical
2) having pedagogical qualifications,
3) experience in nursing pre-graduate education and medical rescuers,
4) work experience at university,
5) scientific achievements confirmed by publications in scientific journals,
6) declaration of signing a statement authorizing the University to pass into a staff minimum for first- and second-cycle studies in the field of Nursing.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and