associate professor in the field of labour law and social policy
The aim of course is to select a candidate for position of associate professor in the field of labor law and social policy University of Szczecin - Faculty of Law and Administration. The candidate must be fluent in spoken and written Polish.
The candidates joining the competition should submit the following documents:
- the statement of compliance of requirements referred to in art.109 § 1 of the Academic Education Act
- an application for a job;
- CV and personal questionnaire;
- Validated copies of documents which states the scientific degree of doctor with habilitation or professor in juridical sciences;
- information about scientific achievements after promotion to the doctor degree in juridical sciences;
- information about achievement in didactics and organization field;
- list of publications, especially publication presented after promotion to the doctor degree in juridical sciences;
- summary of activities during the scientific conferences (with list of presented papers);
- information about scientific supervision over students preparing their doctoral thesis;
- statement that the Szczecin University will be the primary place of work;
- a statement of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the competition process and the planned recruitment, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, pos. 1182, consolidated text).
The offers for the competition along with the required documents should be sent by mail to:
Wydzial Prawa I Administracji
ul. Narutowicza 17A,
Incomplete applications, not meeting the formal conditions required and submitted after the deadline are not subject to consideration.
The university does not provide housing.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and