Collection and cataloguing of memorial documents and oral testimonies towards the making of a fir...
The research project becomes part of the broad research projects and actions oriented to the first prototypal making about digital contents of the I-DEA (Istituto Demo-Etno-Antropologico), a project of the nomination Dossier for Matera as European Capital of Culture 2019.
The main aims of the research are:
- identification of available tools and methods for data collection related to the intangible cultural heritage;
- collection and cataloguing of memorial documents and oral testimonies about life and culture of Sassi area in Matera, through audio-visuals methods and structured ethnographic research;
- analysis of memorial documents and oral testimonies collected;
- cataloguing of memorial documents and oral testimonies collected;
- mapping of Basilicata archives, collections and documents about anthropological subjects.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and