Professorship for "Illustration and Graphic Representation" at Münster School of Design (50%)
What to expect:
- You will teach the subject of Illustration (focusing on children's and youth media) and Graphic Representation in Bachelor's and Master's programmes.
- In addition to teaching the technical and creative foundations of Illustration, you will address the didactically substantiated and methods-based conceptual design and implementation of intermedia illustration projects.
- You will also orientate your teaching towards the complex requirements of design practice and continue to develop it for the future.
- Last but not least, you will foster cooperation with colleagues from various fields of work as well as with external partners (publishers, magazines, agencies).
- Your expertise is based on your degree in Design.
- We expect you to have several years of professional experience as an outstanding design personality.
- Added to this, you will also have pronounced teaching skills and extensive experience in university teaching.
- Your good command of written and spoken English round off your portfolio.
- Professional experience abroad would also be desirable, as well as good contacts with international universities and institutions.
We offer you:
- For this responsible assignment, we offer you a permanent W2 professorship (50%).
- You will have the opportunity to secure research and externally funded projects at one of the most research-intensive universities of applied sciences.
- You can also look forward to a wide range of opportunities for involvement in university self-government.
- Extensive didactical training opportunities await you.
In order to enable you to concentrate fully on your task, we ensure family-friendly conditions.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and