Professorship for "Drafting" at MSA | Münster School of Architecture (m/f)
What to expect:
- You will teach the subject of “Drafting” on Bachelor's and Master's programmes at MSA.
- In addition, you will teach “Drafting” as an underlying, integrative and artistic approach in the project planning of the constructed environment on all scales.
- You will support the university's internationalisation strategy by delivering courses in English and by becoming involved in committees and projects.
- Last but not least, you will be willing to become involved in self-government and will represent MSA in committees and at meetings.
- Your expertise is based on your degree in Architecture as well as recognised practical experience in the national and/or international context.
- In addition to independently executing projects, we expect your architectural expression to be outstanding.
- We attach great importance to expert debate, and look forward to your position vis-à-vis contemporary and future architecture.
- Involvement in research and continuing education is equally important to you as the continuous development of your teaching.
- Extensive experience in activating teaching completes your profile.
We offer you:
- For this responsible assignment, we offer you a permanent W2 professorship.
- We will support you with innovative concepts in a School with a high degree of student participation.
- In order to enable you to concentrate fully on your task, we ensure family-friendly conditions.
- You will have the opportunity to secure research and externally funded projects at one of the most research-intensive universities of applied sciences.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and