Strategic Key Accounts Director
The Director, Corporate Accounts will own the overall Thermo Fisher relationship with assigned Healthcare IDN strategic accounts. He/she will be responsibility for the development and management of customer relationships at all levels within assigned accounts with a primary focus on executives/leaderships in Supply Chain, Sourcing, Business Development, Scientific panels and C-suite. Responsibilities include the development and executive of the overall growth strategy and governance process to align customer's key priorities and Thermo Fisher's relevant divisions that results delivers growth.
Job Functions within assigned accounts:
- Development and execution of strategic account plan for all assigned customers that delivers customer focused solutions to meet their needs while incorporating division level account goals to drive incremental growth.
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients' requirements are met
- Lead and motivate internal Account Management Team (AMT) in a matrix environment without direct authority
- Build strong client and internal company relationships with senior leadership
- Mange internal/external contractual obligation and governance process
- Conduct regular business reviews to key stakeholders within client company and Thermo Fisher
- Proven industry success and track record of closing and managing new IDN business
- Expertise in enterprise solution selling
- Executive selling experience in Healthcare market
- Project management experience within a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills in a corporate healthcare environment
- Industry customer relationships
- Manage and coach non-direct associates in a matrix organization.
- Advanced Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- A minimum B.S degree, in a scientific discipline preferred
- General management, matrix management and cross functional experience
- Direct experience in a position with diagnostics, clinical or laboratory sales
- Understanding of clinical laboratory processes and methods
- Strong analytical skills including basic financial training, as well as intermediate/advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proven track record of executive/C-level relationship development, written and verbal executive communication
- Proven track record in Large Account Management with customer in Reference Lab Market.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years as a strategic healthcare account executive
- Demonstrated experience managing executive relationships within complex, high-value accounts in a matrix environment
- A strong team player with proven ability to coordinate activities and influence actions across a team of resources not directly reporting
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with executive level focus
- Travel requirements: 50 - 70%
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.